Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14! So much energy!

Hi Everyone. Hope you've been staying inspired while I was not writing. This is my 14th day and I'm finding that this is not as unusual as I thought. As I continue searching for recipes and advice online I am finding so many resources and other peeps who are and have been eating this way forever! I watched a video on youtube last night on how to make a raw chocolate mousse pie. Unreal! Haven't tried yet, but definitely on my list. Yesterday I packed my cooler with all of the ingreadients for the Acocado Kale Salad and made it sitting at the end of the water. We had raw fudge for desert while we watched the sunset. Incredible experience!

Anyway, I know this seems out of reach for many people, and I realize how hard it would be if you had a family to cook for or convince that this kind of food can sustain you. But after 2 weeks, the longest I've been raw, I'm starting to feel like this could be a new way of life for me. We'll see. Maybe a raw food restaraunt is in my future? "Rawesome!" Love, Love , Love~ Everybody. Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment