Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5 - Quinoa, Hurry Up!

So I've been waiting all day for my quinoa to sprout so I can finish making my Tabouli! I can see a little bit of action but they're still really crunchy. Tomorrow I am traveling to Grand rapids to co-teach a yoga class at the One For All Yoga Festival that Seva Yoga is sponsoring. When you eat raw it's really important to be prepared, especially when you take it on the road. So my tabouli salad is part of the plan, along with raw hommus and crackers, guacamole and lots of fruits and veggies!

Like I said in a previous post, I have never had much luck sprouting, but I am determined this time to figure it out! I mean, it's not rocket science, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Yum. Yum. Everyone of these posts are yum. Even reading the one word description on the blog archive, such as, Kale, Avocado, Apple, Quinoa, Hommus and Salsa make you want to say YUM!

    ReplyDelete